Monday, April 16, 2012

House renovation updates!

Sooo for any of you who have been keeping up with the house renovations you will remember that we have been at this for sometime now! We were to have the floor jacked up in February, but first we had to move all of our stuff out of the house. Then I found out I had cancer during the move....had surgery in January and all of the cancer was removed...GOOD NEWS! The floor was to be jacked up in February, 2 weeks after surgery to remove the cancer. They came, they cracked the floor and jacked up maybe a 1/3 of the floor leaving one hell of a mess for me to clean up....did I mention I was 2 weeks out of surgery!!!
So since the carpet had to be pulled up for them to jack up the floor, which they did not succeed in doing, we decided to paint the walls and replace all the trim and carpet. Here is Joshua's room after the paint and new carpet.


New paint, new trim boards, new desk, all he needs is the rest of his things out of the POD. What why are they in the POD because we still have to do the room from Hell, the room they could not jack up. We are going to have to pour a filler on the floor to raise it up and fill in the cracks....here is our bedroom.
Dale,is sleeping on a twin bed and I am sleeping in the living room on a rollaway....

Want to see more....here is the kitchen and hallway..... I have been living like this for going on 2 MONTHS! My house does not normally look like this!!! It is driving me crazy!!!

I have one room that is my getaway room which is where I go to hide from it all. I can sit and clear my mind and think about what it is going to look like finished.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse....I was pulling down the wallpaper above the shower in the bathroom and found this over the weekend.


TERMITES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment