Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! and other stuff...

Happy Thanksgiving to our wonderful friends and extended family you our customers......

I wanted to let you know I will be adding more spindles intermittently throughout the next four days......some Christmas spindles and some regular spindles I have 4 large spindles to list a bunch of mediums and a few tiny spindles. I will also be listing some 3 in 1 tools and orifice hooks.......no photos at this time as I am in between stuffing the turkey and making gravy. So check the etsy site later tonight and tomorrow for new listings.

More big news....I do not think I mentioned this before......
I will be drawing the 3 winners names for the drawing on December the 12th about 1:00 pm Central time zone. I'm getting all nervous and excited can't wait...17 more more days and counting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment