Friday, March 11, 2011

Let there be light!

I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

I will be posting some inkle looms a little later and then ...cross your fingers I may have some spindles by the middle of next week.

Dale is working away as fast as he can.....since the operation I can't lift ANYTHING. !!!! I do mean anything a gallon of milk is too heavy for me to list. The doctor doesn't want me to even sneeze for the next 6 weeks....... Dale has to wash clothes, cook, vacuum, take out the trash, attend to critters, all those little things I did before surgery! He also has spindles and inkles to make as well as his real job........so he is crabby, cranky, and plain ole tired. ....can I get a awe poor baby!!!!

We appreciate everyone being so understanding and patiently waiting for new spindles.....I think he is working on medium spindles out of "regular' woods...but don't hold me to it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are posting again. Hope you are recovering and that Dale is taking good care of you!

    ReplyDelete