Saturday, March 26, 2011

more spindles coming

I will be listing a few medium tonight (Saturday) and a few tiny ones tomorrow night ( Sunday). The medium size will all be made of the "regular" exotic woods....if I don't decide to keep about half of them for myself. I sometimes feel like that little guy in Lord of the Rings....."mine, mine, all mine and you can't have any". LOL!

The tiny ones are mostly out of the regular wood with 3 of them being the dymondwood....a tiny Key Lime, a tiny Tooti Fruiti, and a tiny Wildflower. The remainder will be Rosewoods, Olive woods ............

On the home front the doctor said I could slowly begin "normal every day life" the first of May. I tried to drive the other day and was sore for it the next two days......so I guess I'll have to be good.

My Mom is staying with us for now she is going in for Thyroid surgery this next Friday, no foolin'. Mom will be staying with us until she recovers and can go back home, she is 79 years young but we could still use a few prayers and good wishes. So once again I will be pre-occupied with other things and slow to answer e-mails.

Dale is doing his best to keep up with us and making spindles..........

No comments:

Post a Comment