Monday, May 23, 2011

More, More and More

I just listed 20 medium and tiny dymondwood spindles.....go check them out when you get a chance. I also listed more of the fat tailed inkle pick up sticks as well as some mini inkle shuttles. There is one new stick shuttle in a very interesting coloway...one side is pink the other side is turquoise. I doubt that will be repeated but who knows Dale is always surprising me. I am getting ready to photograph and list 11 out of 22 pickup stick or shed sticks.

 One of our customers wrote in  saying;
Beautiful! The large eye on this stick makes it easy to do "bows" and other rigid heddle patterns with large supplementary wefts such as in the Jane Patrick and Betty Lynn Davenport books. ....that they were perfect for making bows and other pick up patterns in the Betty Davenport and other ridged heddle books.

Here is a preview of the shuttles......



I hope you get a chance to have a look at some of the new items being listed.....
Happy Spinning and Weaving.......


No comments:

Post a Comment