Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NEWS, NEWS, AND SOME MORE NEWS

I will be listing some tiny dymondwood spindles later in the day, we have some new colors and old colors to list. It will be a few days before I have any Mediums to list.

We are working on several things all at once and it seems to have slowed us down a bit on production. Please be patient with us.......

We are going to have several themed spindles this year in limited numbers, the first of which will be listed in a day or two. Those reading the blog will have the first chance to buy and then I will list any remaining spindles on etsy.

I'm still working on my camera issues with lighting and hope to have that resolved soon so I can post more fibers. The lighting problems seem to affect the fibers only for some reason the spindles come out alright ....at least on my monitor they do.

Stay warm and stay tuned for more spindle news..........

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your update - looking forward to new listings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eagerly waiting for some colorful medium dymondwood spindles and themed spindles!

    ReplyDelete