Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tiny spindles everywhere and a few mediums too!

I feel like the town crier.......the spindles are coming, more spindles are coming!!

I will be posting 13 tiny spindles and I think 5 medium spindles in just a little while......so stay tuned to the etsy shop, the spindles are coming.

Also, if you have been wanting a medium spindle with a tiny weight..you are in luck, I have one or two with this listing but....... I will have several in a few days. They will be in the exotic woods not the dymondwoods......sorry. The density of the dymondwoods makes it relatively impossible to shave enough off to drop the weight on them that low.

So stay in where it is cool, make yourself comfy , have a nice glass of tea because..........more spindle are coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment