Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hello! Is any one out there......

I laugh! ROFL!!! I am so funny!

Anyway.............I will be listing some really light medium spindles made of recycled walnut and pecan here is a couple of hours. These are the ones made of the trees felled in the ice storm and wind storms that blew through here a few years ago.......they live on as Turkish spindles. The weight on these beauties is 0.8 ounces.

I will also be listing 8 dymondwood medium spindles in various weights........ so stay tuned .......

2 comments:

  1. I have one of those lightweight mediums in recycled walnut/pecan. I love it! The size of the medium but I can spin lace weight... and it's well made and pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mimi.......we know have them in several different flavors....eeer woods....LOL! Walnut, peacan, and Cherry and they are in different configurations....=}

    ReplyDelete